Monday, June 14, 2010

so long yet too short

it was likely 6 months holiday for me, as one of spm 08 leavers and who managed to secure a seat to study in kms ( registration on 1st julai 09). Thank god !

For as long as i remember , too many things happened during that period. One of them , i had my driving lesson and test as well. Seems jpj officer who tested me kinda gentle one, so i passed all the test given (psykology). Yeah, i have made it successfully.

Another one, i had attend guitar class somewhere in Kota Bharu. I drove my father's car every saturday morning heading there over the weekend. This lesson, provides a kick-start journey for me myself in order to reach my dream to be a professional guitar player someday (whahahaha !!! dentist camne !!) . Insya-Allah. Thanks dad coz provides me such this intelligent idea and opportunity to attend this lesson.

Too many things i did throughout the holiday, making it is impossible for me to list down everything. All these highlighted events, were among the most effective ones i spent to fill my leisure time ~~!

This is superb indeed !

Love and hugs
Joji

No comments:

Post a Comment